Friday, April 9, 2010

Wanting to Gain Self Confidence

I've been working from home for the past 8 (eight) months.  I enjoy working from home and having the flexibility to make my own hours and spend quality time with my children.  I enroll and train marketing executives for a registered pharmaceutical company, which has been inducted into the Inc 500 Hall of Fame. The company promotes health and wellness through its products. Our mission is to establish customer accounts and help people enhance the quality of their lives both personally and financially.  There is nothing better than helping someone reach their goals!  However, one of the most difficult tasks, for me, is approaching my warm market.  I know I have a information about something that could improve the quality of someones life, but my concern is the approach.  How should I approach someone, who is a friend or family member, without making them feel that it's something they "have" to do, just because I do?  I struggle with this daily.  I want so badly to help people, yet, I'm afraid to approach them with something that could, quite possibly, change their lives dramatically!

No comments:

Post a Comment