Friday, February 12, 2010

Working from Home and Loving It!

How many people can say they LOVE their job?  I get up every morning and "commute" to my home office!  That's right!  I work from the comfort of my own home!  It allows me the flexibility to work around my kids schedules and to have much needed family time!  It also helps that I love what I do!  I represent a wellness company which manufactures safer, healthier, natural products!  These products have had a wonderful affect on my families overall health, from severly dry skin to allergies, etc.  I no longer have to worry about my children getting into the products or breathing in toxic vapors while I'm cleaning my house!  My boys love helping me clean now because they know the products are safe!  What more could a parent ask for, then to provide their family with a safe, healthy home environment!  The personal care products are wonderful, too!  My family's skin has never been better due to the amazing bath and personal care products!  My boys love using the kids shampoo and bodywash!  They always smell delicious after shower-time!  Oh, and lets not forget about the energy level of myself and my husband!  My husband absolutely swears by the vitamins!  He works a very demanding, labor-intensive job and he says that he's never felt better!  The vitamins work wonders for me, too!  I can get through my "work" day and still have plenty of "pep-in-my-step" during and after supper!  And, after I put the kids to bed, I still have enough in me to clean-up my house!  It's GREAT!!!  I love helping others learn about the wonderful benefits of these products!

1 comment:

  1. It is great that you get to work from home and be able to promote healthier cleaners is also good!

    Dona

    ReplyDelete