Monday, January 25, 2010

Exercise! Exercise! Exercise!

We all know how important exercising is in order to maintain health and physical fitness.  But, have you ever wondered what your workout says about you?  I never gave it a second thought until I came across the article "What Does Your Workout Say About You?"  Well, I've come to realize that not only do I need excitement and intensity in my workout regime, but I also need someone in my face yelling at me, pushing me and not giving up on me!  If I am left to my own discretion, chances are, I wouldn't go to the gym, and even if I did, I wouldn't push myself the way I need to be pushed.  I have to take a stand and come to terms with the fact that my health and wellness are important just as much as anyone elses.  I need to finally put my foot down and dedicate to take care of myself! 

I recommend everyone take a look at this link to see what type of "workout" personality you have and work really hard to exceed it or to maintain it!


What Does Your Workout Say About You?

No comments:

Post a Comment