Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My "Why"

Ok, I sit here and contemplate how and when I'm going to start to take control of my physical and emotional well-being.  Yes, I want to lose weight!  Yes, I want to exercise more!  Yes, I want to be more emotionally available for my family!  But how?  What am I going to do differently?  Why is this year going to be "the" year for me to make change.  The longer I sit here, the more I realize that the most important reason to take care of "me" is my family.  If I'm not taking care of "me," then how can I take care of my family?  I want to have the energy to play with my kids!  I want to teach them the importance of taking care of themselves.  This is it!  The time is now!  I will commit myself to eating healthier and control my portion sizes.  I will commit myself to exercising at least 3 days per week.  I am going to educate myself on safe, natural alternatives to achieve my weight-loss goals, which will result in a happier, healthier "me" and a happier healthier life with my family!   

No comments:

Post a Comment