Friday, January 29, 2010

Thank Goodness it's Friday

Yay!  We made it through another week!  I have lots and lots of cleaning to do today to prepare for my brother and nephew to be spending the weekend with me and my family!  My 3 boys absolutey love seeing their older cousin (he's 17)!  There is a lot of wrestling taking place, tackle football (in the house mind you!) and then there are the infamous video games being played with the utmost excitement, a.k.a yelling, cheering, arguing...you get the picture.  We plan on getting lots of take-out tonight and having a fun "sleep-over" weekend!  However, before the fun begins, I have the never-ending pile(s) of laundry to do, vacuuming, dusting, washing, all the fun activities that come with home ownership and motherhood!  Hooray for me!  Wishing you all a very happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment