Monday, January 11, 2010

Starting 2010 Off Right!

Every year, since my kids were born, I've always said "this is going to be the year for change." I had no idea what that change would be, but I knew I wanted to make one. I knew I wanted to make a change that would benefit me and my family. A change that would provide us with a better, brighter future. So, here I am, 7 1/2 years later and I finally realized what that "change" was going to be when I was presented with an amazing opportunity. I was educated on the importance of "green" products and how much safer and healthier they are over the products you buy in the store. I was educated on the harmful and dangerous affects that "toxins" in everyday household and beauty products can have on my health and the health of my family. It scared me to think, that while I thought I was providing a safe, clean, healthy, happy home for my family, I was actually polluting my home environment with dangerous toxins that could potentially have a detrimental affect on my families overall health. It was clear to me at that point that not only did I want to provide my family with a safer, healthier home by switching to "green" products, but I also wanted to help educate others on the importance of using "green" products, too. My mission is to spread awareness on the importance of providing natural, safe, healthy products that will benefit the home and the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment